Verniart is Verniprens’ commitment to the decorative arts. Made in resin and marble powder, our figures and murals combine elegance and refinement. Highly resistant and with perfect finishes, they provide a unique and original touch to any space.
Verniprens is a family business specialised in manufacturing structural and decorative cement products, as well as garden furniture and landscaping products. Founded in 1981 on an already solid base of experience in the precast concrete sector, and after several decades of tenacious work and innovation, the company has become a reference in its sector.
Our headquarter is located in Lugar Nuevo de San Jerónimo (Valencia), Spain on an area of more than 200.000 square meters. Other production sites and logistical warehouses are located strategically in order to reach customers in 48 different countries on the five continents: in Madrid (Spain), Castellón (Spain), Casablanca (Morocco) and Florida (USA).
Verniart is Verniprens’ commitment to the decorative arts.
We can offer one of the sector’s largest range of products: decorative bricks, balusters, facing blocks and bricks, pavement, pool copings, wall cladding, landscaping products… Our aim is to meet any kind of construction need and to offer quality products suitable for any kind of project.
Our production stands out for the special pieces available and the wide range of finishes of our precast and ornamental stone products.
Our quality system has the AENOR certification since 2003, which makes us pioneers in our sector. This acknowledgement is the result of a continuous work in improving and controlling our products, management system and service. Verniprens also carries out periodical controls of its products in its own laboratory in order to ensure that they comply with the required and declared characteristics.
Our company looks towards the future with the constant development of prototypes and adapted machinery.
Our foremost commitment with our customers has always been to offer the best quality-price-service ratio on the market. In order to do this, we follow these guidelines:
- We take care of the design process of our products from the beginning until they are finished and approved.
- We are producers and distributors of our own products.
- We maintain a stock of practically all of our products.
- We have our own fleet of vehicles.
With all this we get a better service and quick response to the demands of our customers and can offer the best possible guarantee: our guarantee.
We have developed a large national and international commercial network in order to gain presence and a fast response. Moreover, we participate in the most valued fairs in our sector such as Cevisama (Spain), Batimat (France), Cersaie (Italy), BAU (Germany), The Big 5 Show (UAE) and Construmat (Morocco).
Besides our trade mark, VerniArt, there are also:
- Vernistone: our most organic trademark is composed by a selection of marble and natural stone for decoration and landscaping. Marble balusters, natural stone wall cladding, sand, stone, rocks, pebbles and pine bark are included in this mark.
- Zeneco: is composed by a wide range of naturally antiqued marble. To add to the wide range of formats and colours there is also the possibility to customize every detail in order to create the space you require.